Natural Anti Aging Supplements That Will Help You Age Gracefully
People have been persistently looking for ways to reverse their aging or at least slow it down throughout the decades. The need to continue looking youthful, feel vibrant and energetic, has led to the discovery of various ways that people can slow down the aging process. Before we cover these methods, it is important to understand the various factors that cause aging to avoid them; these aging accelerators includes habits and behaviors that we engage in like.
Natural anti aging supplements
Other than eating a balanced diet encompassing proteins, carbohydrates, vegetables, fruits and ensuring hydration, other nutrients are specific to slowing down the aging clock, this includes:
- Having an imbalanced diet that results in protein dilapidation
- Increased body weight
- Reduced blood and oxygen circulation
- Dehydration or imbalanced hormonal levels
- Cellular inflammation
- The other habitual factors include poor sleeping patterns, lack of exercise and alcohol consumption.
Complex carbohydrates are present in some vegetables, proteins and natural fats like avocado or olive oil. Avoid processed fruits like jellies and bottled juices; only fresh fruits are recommended.
- Consume complex carbohydrates
- Prepare your meals using natural Glucoregulatory
Herbs like extracts from the blueberry leaf, Bittermelon and Banaba leafs. Other herbs include Konjac-mannan and the Nopal cactus. These herbs decrease the amount of carbohydrates in your body, absorb and reduce insulin responses just like the metformin but without side effects.
The blueberry extracts are also full of antioxidants that protect the cells from premature aging, improve short-term memory and helps with poise and coordination. The oxidants also help prevent cancer and other diseases that might accelerate aging.
Regular exercise helps lower calorie levels in the body and improves blood and oxygen circulation. Calorie reduction helps the anti-aging process in three ways.
Like all other nutrients, magnesium is an essential part of ensuring longevity. This because it increases your energy levels, improves your bowel movement and skin. The required daily intake of Magnesium for both men and women is 300-400 mg, but as you age, you should increase the amount since absorption reduces with age. Foods rich in magnesium include wheat bran, wheat germ, peanuts, brown rice, and almonds.
- Decreased body temperature
- Increase levels of DHEA
- Lower levels of plasma insulin
These include the salmon fish, vegetables, and fruits. Cellular inflammation is a cause of aging since it accelerates wrinkling of the skin, heart disease and Alzheimer’s disease. Anything that increases your blood sugar should be avoided, as it results in cellular level inflammation.
- Foods that reduce cellular inflammation
They include meals like fatty fish. Omega- 3 helps reduce premature aging of your beautiful skin.
- Foods rich in Omega- 3 fatty acids
- Detox your body organs regularly.
It can be done in two ways; through natural juice fasting or natural detox for specific organs. Juice fasting involves refraining from all foods other than juice from fresh vegetables and fruits for three to seven days. The organs that need to be detoxified regularly include the colon, intestines, the gallbladder, kidney, pancreas, blood and the liver.
Supplements that you can use to detox your body organs include
- The Organic Gum Acacia herb, it helps improve the absorption of electrolytes and improve the bowel movement.
- Dandelion roots, they are used for liver cleansing; this is because they support bile production that removes toxins present in the body.
- Milk thistle, it is used to detoxify the liver and gallbladder.
- Eucalyptus is used for cleansing lungs through fighting bacteria and attacking viruses.
- The Stinging nettle is an antioxidant hence used to cleanse the blood.
- Water, it is not only used for hydration, but it also helps detox the body as it gets rid of waste products.
They help address hormonal changes that contribute to aging at a macro point. The hormones send messages to various body parts telling them how to age. The testosterone hormones, estrogen, progesterone and the growth hormones are part of the hormones that affect aging. Hormonal balance can be ensured through hormonal cleansers, calcium supplements for estrogen production, omega-3, and proper dieting.
Keeping all this in mind is necessary to help you control your aging process so that you keep a vibrantly youthful look all through.